Are you interested in hosting a trunk at Trunkival 2021?
October 17, 2:30-4:30pm
We need YOU and a GAME you’ve created to play at your vehicle. We need at least 30 cars and game hosts for the number of kids we’re expecting.
What is Trunkival?
It's a "carnival" where kids play games at the "trunks" of cars...TRUNKIVAL (sounds better than CARNIVUNK). The owners of the cars (YOU) will have a simple, carnival-style game for kids to play. Kids win tickets by playing your game and then will turn those tickets in for prizes (like at Chuck E Cheese).
Why are we hosting Trunkival?
- To let the county know we are FOR KITSAP! We want to create a fun, non-scary and safe event to offer kids and families in our community at this time of year.
- To build relationships with our neighbors in our community.
- To give PBF families the opportunity to invite their friends and neighbors to something AT church as a first step of inviting them TO church.
- To serve corn dogs...cuz hey, who doesn't love corn dogs in a church parking lot?
What is expected of a game host?
- Provide and lead a fun, simple, non-scary/gory game to be played at your vehicle.
- Provide all supplies and decorations needed for your game and space.
- Arrive at 2:00pm to set up, facilitate your game (2:30-4:30pm) and clean up your area (4:30-5pm).
- Engage with kids and their parents in a fun and friendly manner.
- Refrain from any kind of marketing at your vehicle.
- Costumes are optional...but they do add to the fun of the day.
- Here's how you can help:
SIGN UP to lead a game! This is your chance to get creative. Let your kids help you decorate and create a game. What do you have laying around your home that you can turn into a simple, silly and fun game for kids? And how can you decorate your car to add to the fun? PRIZES may be awarded for best car decorations and favorite game.
If you need ideas, here's a video of the event where you can see many of the games :
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.692.6549 x226.