*Registration is extended until Midnight Wednesday Night*
What is it?
This is our PBF Youth's big 6th-12th grade camp and we are so excited to be back at Camp Arnold this year! We are going to have crazy fun games, great food, awesome dorms, and tons of time with friends! Yes, it’s going to be tons of fun, but also a life-changing event as campers will dig into God’s Word over the course of 4 days!
When is it?
Where is it?
Salvation Army Camp Arnold
33412 Webster Rd E
Eatonville, WA 98328
- $320 Regular
- $270 Multi-Student Discount (Each Student)
- 50% discount for students new to PBF
*Bus transportation included!
Spring Camp General Times:
Thursday March 31 6-7:00 pm– Bag Drop-Off at PBF Log Cabin
Saturday April 2 8 am Check in at PBF Log Cabin // Bus departs at 9am for camp
During Camp Breakfast 8:30 am // Lunch 12:30 pm // Dinner 5:30 pm
Tuesday April 5 10:30 am Bus Departs Camp // 12 pm est. Arrival and Check out at Log Cabin
What to bring:
- Brown bag lunch to be eaten for lunch on Saturday.
- Water Bottle
- Sleeping bag
- Toiletries (Toiletries will go with student on the bus)
- Insect Repellant
- Regular Clothes
- Grubby Clothes
- Money for snacks
- Water Shoes/sandals
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Necessary Medication (You can talk to our Camp Nurse about Meds, during check-in, if needed)
What NOT to bring:
• Knives / Weapons
• Video Games
• Expensive/ Precious Items • Cell Phones *
*Students can bring their cell phones for emergencies, but if they are on their phones at inappropriate times, they will not be able to keep them.